Saturday, February 21, 2009

Travel in Seattle

Fabuary 14th 2009
It was Valentine's Day
I had no plan to do, so I decided to go to Seattle alone.
I met my classmates at the bus station, and the first place we wanted to go was the same,
so I had partners when the tirp started.

The first place was Pike Place Market.
Here has the first Starbucks and "flying fish".
It's very fun, if you go there, remenber take a look and watch out the flying fish.

After Pike Place Market, we went to eat lunch "The Cheesecake Factory"
It's pretty good, nice place, delicious food, and fantastic cheesecake, m~~yummy!
Finish the happy lunch time, they wanted to go shopping, and I had other place wanted to go,
so we said goodbye to each other.


I started walking to China town.
Kobe Terrace Park, a place let you felt like in Japan.

Hing Hay Park, a pavilion made in Taiwan, Taipei.



After all of this place,I went to Pioneer Square.
Klondick Gold Rush National Historical Park, a place recorded the history of gold-digger.
Waterfall Garden Park, a nice place that you could take a rest.





Occidental Square Park, a place that I couldn't forget.




You want to know why?
I'll tell you in next post.
The last place was Pioneer Square Park.



Then I took the bus back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment