Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Favorites

Here are my favorites things.



My favorite group: The King's Singers
It's an a capella group
First time I heard them was in my hing school.
Because i needed to learn one of their song.
After that, I love them.

My favorite animal: Scotish Fold (kind of cat)
I love it, because it's pretty cute, big eyes, lovly face.
Everythings are very cute.











My favorite food: sashimi
I love lots kind of Japan foods, raman, sushi.
But my favorite is sashimi.
You ask me why?
I don't know why, I just love it.
Because It's very good.









My favorite America drama: House M.D.
It's a good drama.
I love House, he has a weird personality,
look like very cool,
but in some place, you'll find out he is a good man.









My favorite song: The Rose
Original performer: Bette Midler
It has simple but nice melody.
I love the lyrics.
I hope you can enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment