Monday, March 16, 2009

My ideal weekend.

Friday
5pm~7pm Eat pasta for dinner with my girlfriend.
7pm~9pm Window shopping, bring my girlfriend to her house, then go home.
9pm~1am Watch TV, take a shower or anything I want to do at home.
1am~ Go to bed.

Saturday
7am~8am Wake up and prepare to go out.
8am~9am Go to eat chinese breakfast near my high school.
9am~12pm Practice singing with my high school friends.
12pm~1pm Eat noodles with beef soup with my friends.
1pm~2am Go to my friend's house with my girlfriend and friends,
play mahjohg, poker, or other boardgames.
Eat pizza for dinner.
2am~ sleep in my friend's house.

Sunday
10am~11am Get up, clean up mess from last night and leave.
11am~1pm Eat fried pork steak set for lunch with my firlfriend.
1pm~6pm Watch a movie and go shopping with my girlfriends.
6pm~8pm Eat sushi or fry rice for dinner with my girlfriend.
8pm~9pm Bring my girlfriend to her house then go home.
9pm~1am Take a shower, watch TV or anything I want to do at home.
1am~ Go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment